Microsoft has re-released SP2013 training modules with updated content. This training package is for administrators, architects, and business analysts for learning all the new capabilities and functionalities in SharePoint Server 2013. Content doesn't only concentrate on SharePoint configuration, but also covers the different new functionalities from user experience perspective.
This training package is publicly available from the SharePoint TechCenter and contains multiple videos and downloadable presentations that are used with the videos.
The released package contains many technical details across the SharePoint Server 2013. This is the refreshed version of the previously released training package, and all materials have been updated to match the RTM version of SharePoint Server 2013.
All videos include slide shows, and most videos contain at least one demo that shows the covered concepts in detail.
51 presentations and videos
Over 17 hours of video
790 PowerPoint slides about SharePoint Server 2013
The material has been separated into to 14 modules. Each one contains one or more videos lasting anywhere from 5 minutes to more than an hour.
- System Requirements
- Architectural Changes
- Farms and site architecture planning
- Office Web Apps 2013 architecture and deployment
- Service application architecture
- Enterprise Search
- Social Features
- Enterprise and Web Content Management
- Customization options and management
- Authentication and authorization
- Business Continuity Management
- Upgrading to SharePoint Server 2013
- Project 2013 for IT Professionals
Source: SharePoint IT Blog