This document is the Test Lab Guide version of the procedures that are described in Configure social computing features in SharePoint Server 2013.
This document contains instructions for the following:
- Setting up the SharePoint Server 2013 three-tier farm test lab.
- Creating a My Site site collection and configure settings.
- Configuring Following settings.
- Configuring Community Sites.
- Configuring site feeds.
- Demonstrating social features.
Demo Social Features for SharePoint Server 2013