System Center Monitoring Packs (previously known as Management Packs), for both SharePoint Server 2013 and SharePoint Foundation 2013, were released on November 8, 2012. You can download them at the download center:
- System Center Monitoring Pack for SharePoint Server 2013 http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=35590
- System Center Monitoring Pack for SharePoint Foundation 2013 http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=35591
- 102 new monitors/rules are added for better monitoring of new services and existing ones in SharePoint 2013:
- Added monitoring for brand new services in SharePoint 2013, such as Education and Translation. Also added monitoring to newly added services of Access and Search in SharePoint 2013.
- Enhanced monitoring for existing services, such as Project, Usage database and Visio.
- Componentized into Library (SharePoint version common), Discovery and Monitoring (SharePoint version specific).
- Easier management pack development and upgrade in the future
- Users can reuse the common Class in Library to add their new monitors and rules without impact on the existing ones.
- Users’ own monitors and rules can be upgraded to the future SharePoint version without change (the Library is common for SharePoint versions).
Post a Comment